Terms of Service
Welcome to gdly!
gdly provides services that enable people to learn content, build communities, and grow their businesses. These Terms apply to your use of Gdly and other products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software provided by Gdly. These products are provided by Gdly, Inc.
Gdly will not charge you for the use of Gdly or any other products and services covered by these Terms. Instead, you pay only for paid content or products that are relevant to your interests. As a Business Leader Account User member, you pay a sales cut fee and other fees. Details of the specific fee policy can be found on this page.
Services provided by Gdly
Our mission is to help increase the number of healthy people and sustainable businesses in society by opening up opportunities for people to form holistic and strategic lifestyles. To make this happen, we offer you the products and services described below.
Deliver and share personalized experiences.
From group pages or, posts, merchandise, events, challenge programs, and other content that appears on community platforms, to the pages you follow and other features (such as consulting, and shopping), you can experience Gdly just for you. We use the data we hold about you (such as the relationships you create, the options and settings you choose, and who you follow) to personalize your experience.
Connect with relevant people, professionals, and brands.
We help you find and connect with people, groups, content, and many other things that can help you in the Gdly products you use. Closer relationships make for a better community. We believe that the Gdly service is most valuable when people connect with the content and organizations they care about.
Provides the ability for members to record and express their journey and share their experiences.
There are several ways in Gdly for you to express yourself and share what matters to you with friends and others, such as updating a post in your Gdly product, joining a group or creating a group, opening a service page, and adding content.
We strive to prevent harmful behavior and create a safe community and environment.
People build communities and share information on Gdly only when they feel safe. If we discover such content or conduct, we will take appropriate action (e.g. providing assistance, removing content, removing or restricting access to certain features, deactivating your account, or contacting law enforcement).
We study ways to improve our services.
We conduct research to develop, test, and improve our products. This includes analyzing the user data we hold about you, such as by conducting surveys when necessary, testing and troubleshooting new features, and understanding how people use our products. Gdly's Data Policy describes how Gdly uses data to support this research with the purpose of developing and improving its Services.
We help you access our services in global locations.
In order to operate the Global Service, we are required to store and distribute content and data in global regional data centers and systems, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure is provided by Gdly, Inc. Or it may be operated or controlled by its affiliates.
We serve people to make Gdly's vision and mission a reality. In this regard, the member must make the following promises:
1. Who Can Use Gdly
When people take responsibility for their opinions and actions, the Gdly community becomes a safer and more trusted space. For this reason, the following must be observed:
• You must use the same name as the user name you use in your daily life.
• You must provide accurate information about yourself.
• You must create only one account for yourself and use it for personal or professional use.
• Do not share your password, grant anyone access to your Gdly account, or transfer your account to anyone (without our permission).
While we strive to make Gdly widely available, you may not use Gdly if you:
• If you are under the age of 14
• If you have been convicted of a sex offense
• If we have previously deactivated your account in violation of our terms or policies;
• Your use of Gdly products, services, or software is prohibited by applicable law;
2. What you cannot and can do on Gdly
We want people to use Gdly to improve their lives, share and join experiences, and share the content they own, without compromising the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. Accordingly, you agree not to engage in any of the acts described below (or any acts that enable or support others to do so).
1) You must not use our products to share or do the following:
• Violating these Terms, Community Guideline, Leader Terms, and other terms and policies applicable to your use of Gdly;
• Illegal, misleading, discriminatory, or fraudulent conduct;
• Infringes or violates the rights of others, including intellectual property rights: Members may archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or demonstrate, You may not publish, license, create, sell, solicit, or use as a derivative work.
2) You may not upload any virus or malicious code, and you may not do anything that may interfere with, overload, or damage the proper operation or appearance of our products.
3) You may not (without our prior permission) access or collect data on Gdly products using automated means, nor attempt to access data to which you do not have access.
We may remove or restrict access to content that violates the above provisions.
For our community, we encourage you to report any content or behavior that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or violates our terms and policies.
3. Permissions granted to us by you
1) Rights to content created and shared by members: Some of the content shared or uploaded, such as photos, texts, and videos, may contain your own content that is protected by the Intellectual Property Act. You own the intellectual property rights (such as copyrights or trademarks) in the content you create and share in Gdly products. Nothing in these Terms will take away your rights to your own content, and you are free to share your content with others wherever you want. Content can be deleted individually or all at once by deleting your account. Deleted content will no longer be visible to other users, but may still exist in our systems in the following locations:
• Locations that cannot be deleted immediately due to technical limitations (in this case, the content will be deleted up to 90 days after your deletion)
• Where others have used the content under this license and have not yet deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until the content is deleted);
• Or where immediate deletion is limited to:
• Investigation or identification of illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (eg, investigation or identification of misuse of our products or systems);
• Compliance with legal obligations, such as the preservation of evidence
• Comply with requests from judicial or administrative authorities, law enforcement, or government agencies;
In this case, the content will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was maintained (the exact duration varies on a case-by-case basis). In each of the above cases, this license will remain in effect until the content is completely deleted.
2) Permission to update software you use or download: When you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software, if available.
4) Members can use the service at all times. However, the company may temporarily suspend the member's use of Gdly in the event of the following reasons.
• Inspection, repair, and replacement of telecommunication facilities
• Disruption of information and communication networks
• Other legal and technical obstacles
4. Restrictions on Gdly's Use of Intellectual Property
You may not use content that is subject to intellectual property rights owned by Gdly and made available for use within Gdly products, such as photos, designs, videos, or sounds from us that you add to content you create or share on Gdly. If you use it, we retain all rights to that content, but not to your own content. episode.